The Society organises two one-day meetings in various parts of the country, together with an Annual General
Meeting in or near London during June or July.|
- Autumn One-Day Meeting
Saturday 9th November 2019, Mansfield Quaker Meeting House, Nottinghamshire
Click here for Details
- Spring One-Day Meeting
- March or April 2020, Coming soon
- London One Day Meeting ' Quakers in Politics' & Annual General Meeting
- Saturday 6th June 2020, The Fry Room, Westminster Meeting House, London
QFHS Margaret Bennett Small Research
QFHS aims to support
research of interest and value to Quaker family historians, and wishes to
assist projects that can fulfil this aim.
Applications are invited for the 2020 award, a grant of up to £1500 to support such research projects.
For full details and an
application form (click here).
- © 2012 - 2019 Quaker Family History Society, registered
- These pages may be freely linked to but may
reproduced in any
- form without written permission from the